Sat, Apr 15|
Moss Art Workshop lead by Kathleen Joy
Join us for another fun class lead by Kathleen Joy to make your own beautiful Moss Art. Registration will open soon...in her newsletter! Subscribe to be the first to know when registration opens!
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Ankeny, 214 SW Walnut St, Ankeny, IA 50023, USA
About the event
Learn to make your very own moss art with lush green preserved moss to bring the beauty of nature inside your home or office space. You’ll also have a fun-filled creative day with a professional artist and other passionate people learning a new skill and making the world more beautiful.
What you’ll get:
- Professional Artist and Moss Master, Kathleen walks you through how to use all your materials in your kit (Great for a party or fun with family!)
- 2-3 different kinds of mosses
- Natural elements (such as sticks, pinecones, pressed flowers/leaves, etc.)
- Stained wood frame with hanger already attached to the back
- Tissue paper to protect your working surface
- You even get a little wax seal if you want to seal your very own masterpiece like Kathleen does in her original artworks!
Class Fee : $75
(PLEASE NOTE: Every kit is unique and will come with various natural elements. Kathleen cannot guarentee any specific elements as they will change with seasons and depend on what she can find while on her adventures. So every kit will be different!
What do YOU need to bring?
Mostly just yourself in old cloths….and sticks!
At your workshop, you will have your frame and moss provided, but if you want lovely sticks you’ll need to go on a walk in the woods! You can collect pieces from anywhere. Perhaps you want something in your art collected from a special location to your heart. Maybe a place of good memories so you can think on those wonderful memories when you see your art again.